Asbestos Removal in Arizona- How To Remove Asbestos
Many older homes contain asbestos and in the likely event that it needs to be removed for a remodel or due to some unforeseen disaster Quality Aire, LLC is a qualified licensed contractor prepared to handle your asbestos removal!! Our top priority is safety and eliminating any exposure, preventing adverse health effects in the future. Every member of our staff is trained and certified as required by local and state air quality department, OSHA certified, and IICRC certified to handle any situation encountered in your home or building. Quality Aire, LLC provides asbestos abatements to residential and commercial properties which also includes emergency services if needed! Call us today for an asbestos abatement quote.
Why should you choose asbestos removal in Arizona?
Asbestos fibers are not only strong but they also resist acids, heat and friction. Asbestos becomes a health hazard when these materials collapse, disintegrate or are disturbed in any way. Since the fibers are extremely small, it’s easy to swallow or inhale without even knowing it. Asbestos fibers then stay in your lungs and lead to several life threatening conditions including cancer.
If you think the indoor air quality of your home or office is suspect, give us a call to investigate. Sometimes, mold spores affect indoor air quality too but our customers believe asbestos is the culprit. Let us help you identify the true source of your concern. We are here to help!
Our experts will select for the best option for your asbestos abatement project and closely inspect areas that may be affected. You may have asbestos in roofing tiles, attic insulation, ductwork, and popcorn ceilings. Quality Aire LLC can help remove and restore all of these components.
Asbestos Abatement — The process
At Quality Aire LLC, we have a team of professionals equipped with the necessary skills and equipment to help improve the quality of air in your home or office.
Our Process: How To Remove Asbestos
Holes within floors and exposed areas with mechanical equipment are sealed and plugged to provide an air-tight environment. Vacuum units and special air filters are then installed. During the removal process, air is isolated and inspected by filters for trace amounts of asbestos.
Through specially designed airlocks, workers wearing purpose-built tyvek suits access the clean area which is initially dampened to decrease the formation of the asbestos fibers. The material is then removed by hand with workers putting the asbestos contaminants inside specially made bags which are then sealed and tagged to be delivered certain disposal sites that are specifically licensed to hold asbestos contaminated materials.
The quantity of asbestos collected is monitored so it can be tracked to the final disposal destination. The air in the location is continuously monitored prior to, during, and after the process of abatement and that collected data is transferred to testing labs for analysis and documentation.
The bottom line is that when you have an environment contaminated with asbestos, time is critical. Quality Aire is licensed and insured, we have highly trained professionals and above all else, we comply with state and federal regulations regarding asbestos abatement and management. So what are you waiting for? Call us now for a consultation and to set an appointment.
Quality Aire offers asbestos removal services to customers in the Phoenix metro area, including Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, and Glendale.
What to Look For in a Competent Asbestos Company in Phoenix
If you have asbestos in your home, removing it yourself is never recommended. You should always seek a qualified removal firm to take care of the problem. This is because doing it yourself can create health and environmental problems and even make you at risk to lawsuits. Choosing the right firm to handle the removal is vital.
Asbestos Company in Phoenix
Asbestos was a very common and popular material used in construction all the way through the 1970s and even into the ’80s. If your home was constructed before 1990, there is a strong likelihood that asbestos can be found somewhere in the construction materials. While the material is relatively safe if left undisturbed, when it ages it can become brittle and flake. This can release dangerous fibers and particles into the air which can cause illnesses such as respiratory problems, emphysema and even cancer.
Qualified Abatement Companies
A qualified and expert asbestos abatement asbestos company in Phoenix has the knowledge, training and experience to effectively, completely and safely remove this material from your home. Such companies will also be able to identify “safe” asbestos from dangerous. When hiring a firm, you want the peace of mind to know that the process is being handled properly.
What to Look For
When choosing your asbestos removal firm, look for answers to the following questions.
- Is the company licensed and certified? Asbestos removal firms should be properly certified and licensed by state and national boards to confirm their expertise. This is the most important qualification for which to check.
- What will the removal cost? Don’t be afraid to check around for the best rates. However, always weigh the cost against the benefits. The cheapest company is not always the best qualified to handle your problem. Remember, you are dealing with a very hazardous material — do you want bargain basement quality, or a company that takes your health and safety seriously?
- Can the company provide references? Most companies with strong track records will be able to provide testimonials and references to support their services.
- Are they BBB Certified? Check the Better Business Bureau for the company’s grading to see if there have been complaints and how these issues have been resolved.
- What process do they use? The best companies will be more than happy to sit down with you and go over the process of removal in detail. This will also enable you to ask any questions and address any concerns you might have. The contractor should also be willing to give you a written work order and estimate for the removal.
- What is the timeframe for removal? This will likely depend on the degree of the problem, but don’t be afraid to ask for information on how long the job will take, and why. Communication is vital when selecting any contractor.
In the end, you want a company that has strong communication and a solid tradition of service and success. If you have asbestos problems in your home, check out our removal process and give us a call for an assessment today.
Quality Aire is an asbestos abatement company serving the Phoenix metro area, including Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, and Glendale.